Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was tried and didnt see the pole while reversing....CRUNCH!!!! hidden by the 1/4 panel)

I have a mate who is very good thank God. $800 for the panel work and a new bumper (which is supprisingly cheap - $500). At least I will get rid of the slight imperfection it had from new.

I'm driving a Hyundai hire car which does the job but has no 6th gear.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yeah bad luck. It is quite difficult to see out the side/back area. Have found myself almost crunching into the car next to me when lane changing. Hope you get it back soon.
The Hyundai must really suck!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
ouch!

expensive slip of the mind!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by CAR@Nov 25 2004, 09:42 PM
I think fatigue and ***** were to blame.

:lmfao:

But good luck on getting the Z fixed quickly!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Originally posted by CAR@Nov 25 2004, 07:50 PM
I was tried and didnt see the pole while reversing....CRUNCH!!!! hidden by the 1/4 panel)

I have a mate who is very good thank God.  $800 for the panel work and a new bumper (which is supprisingly cheap - $500).  At least I will get rid of the slight imperfection it had from new.

I'm driving a Hyundai hire car which does the job but has no 6th gear.

:eek:

Terrible news car. Which shop are you getting to fix it?? Mirage Panel & Paint are one of the best repairers in Perth if you're still contemplating.

·
Registered
258 Posts
hehehe sure sure CAR !!! I'm guessing you were just being a leadfoot as per usual ??????
hahaha j/k spewing to hear it tho!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry no reply - out playing golf....Rapid Paint in Myaree are fixing it. Had a look yesterday (while I dropped off the rear parking sensors - thought it was a good time to install) there is a panel over the area near the light which they had to remove. Doing a very good job I think. No pics - too painfull.

My cat was not driving - one was passing by.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts