Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (talon49 @ Mar 6 2008, 10:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=503476
i am one of the people with a 2006 OC Z. i have the replacement motor in its been doing good about 16 hundred miles on it. ill be putting all my mods back on. just letting you know that when i get it tuned regardless of what it cost to get it tuned ill post up my maps for my current setup. laters.
c'mon somebody HELP MEEE PLEASE.... :banghead: :banghead: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looking kind of low on the maps count. So here are two more to add to the ......uh .... other two previous maps. :doh: These maps are for 93 pump gas. If you run anything less I don't recommend you use them. Also as stated by Toykilla USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The GReddy base map I can not vouch for but the CAI(Nismo), spacer, headers(Nismo), test pipe, and cat back tune I currently run. It made 253 RWHP with an AT5. The GReddy tune reportedly made 400-425 RWHP. So enjoy :shiftdrive:

Sorry for the time being I'll only post the GReddy twin map. I need to recapture the other map. It did not save in the correct format. Peace. :irock:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow.. my car have almost the same setup like yours. Can't wait to check out your NA tune map. It is so generous of you to share.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (Z_333 @ Aug 21 2008, 08:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=551639
wow.. my car have almost the same setup like yours. Can't wait to check out your NA tune map. It is so generous of you to share.
No problem. I don't think the Subie or any other auto manufacture community should be out doing the Nissan community in relation to UTEC tuning. And as promised in my previous post here is my N/A map.

Hope it works all good for ya'll folks. See my previous post for list of my mods. (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) Peace. :irock:

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
thanks g coast z for that map. lot better than the other ones i had.

People, there is no reason we shouldn't share utec maps. I will post mine as soon as i get tuned this week. It's not like people are getting these maps for free, they have to get tuned anyway. These maps are just a base to get them up and running. Every engine is different. If they choose not to get tuned, they're gonna blow their $h!t up anyway, so why does it matter? Have you ever been stuck with a build and the only reason you can't start it is because you don't have a base map? If i didn't have a base map i wouldn't be able to drive to get tuned. I say share the maps! Be a friend. The more maps that are shared, the more likely people are to find a base map close to their set up.

Thanks to those who choose to share!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I'll try to post mine next time I have everything hooked up.. Let's get this thread going, can anyone chime in what are the ideal AF ratios for a FI set up?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I went out to plug my computer in, but my computer cord wasn't there anymore... Is there a secret to getting the dash apart so that I can hook another one up? ...I yanked on it a bit, but it didn't seem to want to come apart...

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'll try to post mine next time I have everything hooked up.. Let's get this thread going, can anyone chime in what are the ideal AF ratios for a FI set up?
high tens, low elevens. You could get into the 12's, but it will depend on other factors. Most stick to low 11's

·
Registered
728 Posts
I went out to plug my computer in, but my computer cord wasn't there anymore... Is there a secret to getting the dash apart so that I can hook another one up? ...I yanked on it a bit, but it didn't seem to want to come apart...
You talking about the lower passenger side dash panel? if so, you need to pull the side kick plate and there is a screw holding it there. There is also a screw behind the cup holder. You need to remove the cup holder to get at it. Then you can pull the panel

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Thanks on both accounts Ziv... I found the screw on the kick panel, but not the one on the cup holder... I'm sure that was the one holding me back.

I am definitely running a bit rich, I would like to try and lean it out a bit myself, but I'm not sure if I have the confidence for that yet...

61 - 72 of 72 Posts