Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Sep 24 2009, 06:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=583937
Not bad but I think $10k is a bit high for a car that old with that much mileage. Looks like a really nice car that was maintained by an experienced Z owner.

I liked the original Z posted in this thread better. But that's just me. I like the latest gadgets it has, but I would replace the spoiler with the SMZ style spoiler.
I agree 10 Grand is too much for the car I posted, but it is far more inline than the car this post started about. This one is for sale in my parking lot at work right now for $6000. I think this is a bit much for this car, but I have considered it dragging it home. On a side note....the 350Z wheels on this car are the stock wheels off of my Z car.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Is that a 90? I don't see the emblem up front. That's the only year they didn't put one on, IIRC. Nice spoiler, too. I agree that $6k is too much.

Haha! I sold my stock Touring wheels to a guy with a Z32TT. It looked really good on his car.

·
5,437 Posts
Is it just me, or would you much rather have a completely unmolested 300zxtt with like 7 miles on the ODO? One with all the neat fancy **** like HICAS and whatever, and just leave it bone stock. There's somethin to be said about keeping something origional and clean and well maintained.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
QUOTE (SERX93 @ Sep 24 2009, 06:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=583936
My personal tastes....I dont care for the car. I think some things were done well and others could have been done a lot better. Its not about how stock or how modified your car is at a show, it is more about how well you have done what is there. Personally I like the Z32 in the link below far better. It is a very classy car without being overdone.

http://bamagz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1255
Yeah thats a pretty classy sub box in the back. :rolf2:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts