Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've to say, I prefered the old look then the current one, Right now it's too busy and it's hard to read. It was a lot easier and cleaner before. Even some of the icons don't make sense. I know you guys are trying to make it a better place, but I think this is a step back.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
we are still in the process of fixing it, its just that a better version came out with a lot more options. it will be better than the last one, trust us :biggrin:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So iff it's just software upgrade, then that's ok. I think if you guys can bring back the old look it would be really good.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
guys we had to start somewhere... the old look was not available for the new software version so we are hacking and changing the skin to make it look how we want.. it may be a few days before we get it just right..

·
Registered
352 Posts
I don't think it's any better or worse, it's just different. I'm sure we'll all get used to it.

I was a bit concerned when I tried to log on earlier and got the error message, it reminded me of the "evil site"!

As always

H

·
Registered
235 Posts
And I don't seem to be getting the dark and light arrows that indicate new posts to a thread, yet. ?

FARZICLE

(****! - that's a good one!)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Shizzle, see the orange and white square just to the left of the topic title. If you click on that it will take you to the last unread post.

As always

H

·
Registered
297 Posts
Took me by surprise - was wondering why I was only a guest at first. I'm with Harryu on the "first unread" and "new topics" issues - I like now that I have a member number :)

Still a work in progress and have every confidence the final product will be awesome.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
you all are learning very well :biggrin:,!! Harry and friends it will just take some time to find where everything is at. We will never go like the darkside :lmfao: !! if any of you find bugs or any issues please tell us so we can fix it ASAP
thx
jaysen

1 - 20 of 45 Posts