Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

Some of you might recognize me... Ive been on my350z for a long time... thought I would take a look and see what else is out there. Lots of people here I dont recognize....

think ill try and settle in and work my way into becoming a regular.

-Charles

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome Phunk

Good to see you over here and look forward to seeing you become a regular!

Btw beautiful Z!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome Phunk
Nice Z - post some pics up in our gallery!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">
aboard!

It's interesting to see how many people come here who are regulars on my350z, yet who I don't know since I went from being a regular to gone overnight about 6 months ago</span>

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Glad to see you here Charles...good luck with the new motor.
I pray my A/F curve looks as good as yours when she finally gets tuned.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
welcome charles!! if we can help you with anything, just ask. i am sure you will recognize a lot of familiar faces here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome Charles ... although I am new here as well. It is good to see some FI knowledgeable people start trekking over here. I always like the nice intelligent discussion in that part of my350z, but hated the rest of the stuff

Anyhow, see ya round
jim

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome Phunk!

I heard about and read a lot of your posts dealing with FI. I think I heard you're getting the stroker kit installed. Is that true? If so, any updates?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Oct 14 2004, 12:45 PM
Welcome Welcome!  I have been registered over there for almost 2 years now but hardly post, I can't take all the :blah:  Hope you enjoy this site, much more laid back, no silly flame wars, no underaged moderators/admin.  :wavey: :biggrin:

Ditto to jinxxy! Welcome! Oh, jinx and I are the oldest mods on this site....:jk:

Jinxxy is a hippie at heart, and my long hours at work have added 15 years to my soul.

BTW, that is an awesome looking Z! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
At least im not the youngest. Im just somewhere in between

1 - 16 of 16 Posts