Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well fellow Z owners, I'm WAAAAAAYYYYY outta the loop here, it seems. Priding myself for being a nerd, the last thing I listened to was Pavarotti's greatest hits album. I like that kinda stuff. And, if thats not enough to make you want to kick me off the forum, I earlier listened to Rascal Flatts and Hank (I am from KY, ya know). Although I'm not much in the metal scene these days, I did (even earlier) listen to SAW V's track CD (came with the movie). Its good to jam down to that stuff when you're in the drivin' mood. I also listen to a lot of stuff at the gym that I have no idea what is....can't understand a word, but the beat is killer. I'm an old school guy when it comes to rock. I still like Guns and Roses, and that type stuff. I also used to be a fan of Steelheart, although no one on the planet other than me knows who they are. I also listen to a lot of Christian stuff, mostly David Phelps.

As you can see, I like everything from country and bluegrass (BG, not a lot though) to opera, to older 80's/90's stuff, like Soundgarden. I also really like Dream Theatre. And, I like Dave Matthews as well. I used to play sax in a jazz band, too. Pretty much anything, I suppose, although what I buy is limited.

Feel free to shred away now :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet Dispo is a good song. I'm adding that to my iTunes. I like the drumming style. He's good.

VNV Nation rocks. I don't care what anyone says. Those guys are in a niche market.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
A better version of the Grand Avenue song from the movie Cashback.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
A friend recently turned me on to the band "Brand New". I initially dismissed them as a cloned emo band without even listening to them. Then I listened to the albums "The Devil and God Are Raging Inside of Me", and the followup, "Daisy". When listened to in order, these two albums follow an excellent narrative of tone, and the musicianship, writing, and song composition are quite impressive. After a few listens I really got into them. Not a fan of their albums before the two aforementioned though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Total Movement
Electronica/Dance/Pop group based in London, England
I stumbled across this youTube video called
and fell in love with the songs they used. I looked up the band and found the rest of their songs (unfortunately there aren't man) - but the ones they do have so far are all equally awesome. They pump me up and put me in a good mood. I'm on a mission to gather enough support for them in the US to convince them to come tour over here.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:thumbsup: Good stuff that dance/electronica. +1 on getting me pumped and in a good mood.

361 - 375 of 375 Posts