Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I have never done this moding stuff before. I am like so addicted to this crap. I have a bad feeling that when I go home that I am going to spend every last free cent on this. I think about what I can do to the car. I am on the internet way more then usual looking for parts and reading stuff. Man I have a disease or something. My buddies tell me to shut up cause I tell them what I am going to do to my car and they are like" you don't even have the car" lol. I am catching alot of crap around here for buying my TT kit before the car. I just can't wait to get in this thing. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
It's like a can of pringles, once you "pop" you can't "stop"...........

word of advice, chill on your buds and get it out here, they will be like :ahhh:..........at least they are guys......my girlfriends don't even understand the word "mod" and they are like WHAT :yikes: when I start :blah: about the Z................:wink:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You're not sick, just happy and excited about getting a new toy that you can personalize. It's a healthy hobby....expensive, but healthy.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
anything is pretty much ok as long as it is done in good taste, and actually enhances the performance or looks of the car. Cheap ricer add-on mods are just that, they look it and are easily spotted. take the time and do it right.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yes...i also have this disease!! Its contagous!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts