Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope we can recover from this before the election.

"When the NEWSWEEK Poll asked more than 1,000 adults on Wednesday and Thursday night (before and during the GOP debate) which president showed the greatest political courage—meaning being brave enough to make the right decisions for the country, even if it jeopardized his popularity —more respondents volunteered Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton (18 percent each) than any other president. Fourteen percent of adults named John F. Kennedy and 10 percent said Abraham Lincoln. Only four percent mentioned George W. Bush. (Then again, only five percent volunteered Franklin Roosevelt and only three percent said George Washington.)
Dang, I've always seen Bill as more of a Dove than a Hawk. Jeez, he might get another 8...Let's hope not.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Clinton :lmfao:

That power hungry bitch wife of his probably did everything
we can only hope because the batch of Republicans we have trotted out thus far don't stand a chance against Bill.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
I do not think enough credit was given to B.Clinton.Everyone was concentrating on the blow job.

·
4,328 Posts
If Hillary is president, Im leaving
Please, no you're not. That's just like all those people that were leaving back in '04 if W. got re-elected.

I do not think enough credit was given to B.Clinton.Everyone was concentrating on the blow job.
This is very true. While in office Democrats painted Reagen to be a senile old fool. It took many years after he left office for that side to admit that he did indeed accomplish a lot, despite some of his faults. It's the same with Clinton, Republicans are just too caught up in his sex life, and other sleazeball antics to look at his presidency objectively.

Ronin Z

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not think enough credit was given to B.Clinton. Everyone was concentrating on the blow job.
Republicans are just too caught up in his sex life, and other sleaze ball antics to look at his presidency objectively.
We live and learn. Certainly sleazy. Sleaze/Cronyism...tough call.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Most Americans don't know anything about history so I would suspect few would vote for anyone they cant remember actually seeing on TV. Even still, most Americans dont even know what is really going on in the White House or much less what is going on around the world.

Here is what matters in the US elections:

Abortion
Gay rights
Terrorism

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think the Republicans are jealous of Bill and the blowjob incident. I know I am... :rolf2:

I also agree that Clinton doesn't get enough credit. He got to the White House. Doesn't that say something about the guy?

Most stupid Americans end up being interviewed by Jay Leno and showing the rest of the world how dumb the average joe on the street really is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts