Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually I'm new, just liked the way that sounded. I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody. I have an 03 Brick with 11,000 miles with I purchased about 1 month ago from a Z fanatic who only drove it on weekends. I need a little help on making it quicker, maybe you guys can help. I have a full exhust and an air intake so far. Thinking of possably getting a chip or headers. I have an I'll post a pic or two so you can check out my ride.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
looking good!

is that an Injen SES exhaust?

**** yeah we can give you tips on how to make ur car faster, you are in the right place!!!

lets see

you need

Plenum
headers
test pipes/ high flow cats
techosquare flash

you already have the CAI and the exhaust, so it should be good....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ayman, and yes it is the injen exhaust. I deleted my pm's and forgot that audio guys web address was in there. :doh: Could you send it back to me?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
welcome to the site.. how much faster do you want to go? you will not get much quicker with bolt ons. forced induction is really the only way to wake up this car.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet looking ride! I like the wheels. What brand are they?

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Nice choice, BB! Welcome to the Brickyard club and 350z-tech.
Those wheels look great. Did it come with them or did you put them on after you purchased?

As for juicing up the Z, based on my experience and of those I know...

1 - Top NA mods you should be looking at... #1. a good set of headers (for low end torque). I, of course, recommend the Crawford headers... a bit more expensive, but the best proven gains on the market. #2. a lightweight flywheel... maybe the best bang for the buck out there. This will make your car feel so much more responsive.

2 - If you have the cash, best bet is to join the FI club. Go with a supercharger for lower entry cost, less headache, and easier tuning. Go with a TT if you want to shoot for bigger power numbers.

3 - do NOT get the TechnoSquare reflash unless you are local to someone who can dial it in for you or you have time to mail your ECU back and forth several times. Definitely don't do it until you get all your other mods on. That way you only have to do it once.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
3 - do NOT get the TechnoSquare reflash unless you are local to someone who can dial it in for you or you have time to mail your ECU back and forth several times. Definitely don't do it until you get all your other mods on. That way you only have to do it once.

Some have sent their ECU and a dyno chart containing current A/F ratio to Tadashi at Technosquare and have received near perfect tune.

I took mine to AAM. As I felt this was safer as you stated above. But there are people who have gotten a good tune via mail order.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome, Bully. :welcome:

Ride looks good.

I like the grille!

No one has mentioned gears here. :doh:

My 3.91's "woke up" my Z. http://www.350evo.com

Good to have you with us, man. All the best from the Tar Heel. :irock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts