Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Newest, Best grounding Kit

Man What a find. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone that does car shows or that is into Engine dress up.

I was Looking at my Old Grounding kit that has been on my Z for over a year and I noticed the in some places that my Stinger blue Wires had almost turned black! That Just will not do, it made my engine look old and dirty. I did not want to have to change out grounding wires every 6 to 12 months to keep them looking new, Good thing I found this.

This Kit (Only available at Courtesyparts.com) will not fade or turn colors over time due to heat because it is covered in Mylar yes the same stuff NASA uses! This also feels like one of the Best built Kits I have seen (and its my 3rd).

System is constructed with high strand count 4 gauge 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper wire.
This high conductivity wire is encased in a high temperature chemical resistant PVC jacket. The PVC jacket is then covered with a braided Chrome Mylar sleeving to create a fantastic look that will last under the hood, and the lustrous Chrome Mylar sleeving ensures a long lasting brilliant finish that won't fade and turn yellow like other ordinary clear/silver ground wires. Mylar has a maximum service temperature of 105°C (302°F) so you don't have to worry how it will hold up under extreme driving conditions
Order here

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also If you Notice in the first Pic, all of the "Army Green" Bolts have be replaced with Polished steal bolts. Mine was the test Car for this (over 40 Bolts replaced) and may be available soon as well

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts