Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its almost alive..This is my block all cleaned up and honed,ready for assembly and will be done by this Friday!!!MWUHAHAHAHA..Next up,How to build a 10 second street Z!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Looking great Julian. Can't wait to hear the progress! :OMG:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Awesome...looks great. Can't wait to see it up and running this summer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What rods and pistons did you choose? In the the same process. I've got my other engine just sitting and waiting for my rods and pistons to arrive. Im using CP and crower. Just curious to see how others are building there motor.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:faint: :lickme: :finger: to all the naysayers out there.

Keep up the great work there, Julian.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[/quote]
I am doing CP and Pauter, the other engine we are doing is CP and Corillo "H" frames(almost indestructable!!)

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Beautiful ...just beautiful.

When you pulled the motor...did you raise it from the top or lower it through the bottom? Seems to be a differing opinion on which method works best.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Thanks...I think we're going to try it raising the car/dropping the engine since some suspension work is being done as well. Good luck buttoning up your project...I know you must be excited.

·
Registered
171 Posts
[/quote]
Post pics of the Crower rods when you get them please.
<div align="right">[snapback]65004[/snapback]
[/quote]
Will do...if you care to you can check out pics of my car as it sat last august...most likely where I will end up posting pictures of my motor, pistons, and rods. http://www.cptuning.com/project_cars/projectcars_350z.html
quite a few changes have been made to the car since then. will try to post recent pictures soon

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Awesoem Julian! Cant wait to see this buildup!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts