Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Last week I saw a Daytona Blue Z with Tassie number plates on the back of a truck being transported through Melbourne CBD. It had what looked to be 22inch chrome wheels and was REALLY low (Could be because it was tied down)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Spotted a black Zed down Bay St. in Port Melbourne in the morning, had personalised plates starting with "V" (i think)... waving at me :)

just wondering if its anyone on here

·
Registered
79 Posts
f**k how many ppl on this forum is actually from australia..? every1 on here is from america and every part for sale is from america too..:( lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Spotted a grey zed with a spoiler in Putney (ryde) in Sydney and another black zed going north on lane cove road yesterday.

·
Registered
190 Posts
spotted a really nice sunburnt orange, with what could have been Work Meister wheels (it was moving) at that area in Homebush, The Waters Edge with the cafe. Looked great.

Im also spooting quite a few on my way to and from work down Victoria Rd.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
the autosalon magazine project Z resides in my carpark

looks pretty good in the flesh, but whoever painted the kit must have been blind - they painted the bumpers solid black against a body that is metallic black hmmmm

anyone know this dude, wouldnt mind chatting Z in person

·
Registered
190 Posts
Spotted a silver Z going north bound over the iron cove bridge. I was going south bound... we shared that special moment and gave the obligatory Z wave to each other..... Isnt it nice to have such a warm community of Z owners..... awwwwwwwwwwww :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
hmmm...2nd gear I think, but I felt very stupid for doing that, driving xxxkm in a 60km zone and to a fellow 350z driver too. Sry, my bad :banghead:

·
Registered
283 Posts
hmmm...2nd gear I think, but I felt very stupid for doing that, driving xxxkm in a 60km zone and to a fellow 350z driver too. Sry, my bad :banghead:
Dont stress man... You wont be the first guy or probably the last to do that... :shiftdrive:
Love the black, wish I could have found one when I was looking for a 350...

-K

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well, I deny it black is nice, but you have no idea how hard it is to maintain it.
Oh man I know, My Dad, My Mum & My Sis's car are all black...
Its a pain in the ass... But looks hottTtt..

-K

·
Registered
63 Posts
Theres a black 350z owner that works right next to where i work, always see you parked near me or on some occassions (like today) we park directly behind each other hehe, has after market rims, exhaust system....Port Melbourne in rocklea drv. Are you on here?!?!

Have seen a fair few around port melbourne too :)

41 - 60 of 149 Posts