Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Personally, I just see "spotted" threads as the worst kind of postwhoring. What's the point of saying you saw someone? If they acknowledged you and you stopped for a chat, great. If not, its a bit late and its relevance to everyone else is minimal. You can always PM the person and start a conversation.

That said, some people find some kind of amusement in it. For privacy reasons, keep license plates out of it (unless the members' forum nick is their plate) and no mention of any behaviour that may not be looked favourably upon by law enforcement.

Oh, and if you see my car feel free to not mention it. I won't really be keeping an eye on this thread (unless someone reports something) so I won't be giving any kind of positive response, and to be quite frank its none of the Internet's fucking business as to where I go and what I do.
:rolf2:
Yeah it is a little odd..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Anyone here was at Tuned Cruise for a Cause last night - was great to see other young zed owners in perth .... was beginning to think i was an endangered species! Pity it was dark cos the photo of our cars together wouldve looked mint.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i spotted a white 350z along eastern fwy (VIC) last tuesday.... i didnt know that 350z comes in white?!?!!? that looks sooooo hot!!!

anyone from this forum??

·
Registered
191 Posts
spotted blue 350z convertible in st kilda.. am over here for a weeks work. First time in melb and am loving it, like a bigger version of Perth only a bit more happening!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone here was at Tuned Cruise for a Cause last night - was great to see other young zed owners in perth .... was beginning to think i was an endangered species! Pity it was dark cos the photo of our cars together wouldve looked mint.
I was there, it was great to see 4 x 350Z's all parked next to each other.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
DZ you had the AHG bought one right? good to meet you :D havent seen either of the other two in that shot since :(

My car was on display during dragwarz .... i was dragging a mates S14 during that day - rather break hers than my own :shiftdrive: But ny car had lots of happy shots during that day .. ive attached one!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yerp, that was me :)

I've now seen a few Stocko 350Z's around Perth since I got mine. Also, seen a couple of nice modded up ones on cruises. (including a good looking Yellow one with some nice "Dish" rims)

I know its not a 350Z, but I did see a black Chrysler Crossfire the other day, he was checkin out my Z, as I was his Crossfire, but I'd much prefer my Z :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
spotted domino 3 times in the space of approx 1hr

1x turning on to bell st, preston
1x high street, preston
1x plenty rd, bundoora

i was in the black S15 with Z track rims

·
Registered
157 Posts
spotted Mr ZED in caringbah yesterday afternoon and a nice yellow lotus with MR ZED ..and a blue 350z on market street yesterday night..got a wave from both

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm in Sydney... wouldn't mind bumping into a few friendly 350z owners though...
either they are a little old to wave back or they are d!cks...
hahaha

·
Registered
152 Posts
spotted a black zed coupe 1:25pm today at chatswood syd. 6 spokes rims dipdish(didn't get to see the brand, lights changed too soon), seperate muffler each side.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Spotted a pearl white Z full modded up with with HIDs and wha t i think was an ING kit
looked the goods

I was in another white Z on the harbor bridge cruising next to u!

21 - 40 of 149 Posts