Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a spotted thread. Almost all other car forums have them.

EDIT BY MODERATOR:

Topic now pinned so its easier to find.

For privacy reasons, keep license plates out of it (unless their plate is also their forum nick) and no mention of any behaviour that may not be looked favourably upon by law enforcement.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted 5 zeds last night on Lorimer street, Port Melbourne, you know who you are.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Spotted a silver zed at fountain gate a few days ago. Plate was XTC, we acknowledged each other :) PS nice car!

·
Registered
173 Posts
spotted silver 350z at curtin, perth...well technically he followed me to look at my rims haha - are you on this forum?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Personally, I just see "spotted" threads as the worst kind of postwhoring. What's the point of saying you saw someone? If they acknowledged you and you stopped for a chat, great. If not, its a bit late and its relevance to everyone else is minimal. You can always PM the person and start a conversation.

That said, some people find some kind of amusement in it. For privacy reasons, keep license plates out of it (unless the members' forum nick is their plate) and no mention of any behaviour that may not be looked favourably upon by law enforcement.

Oh, and if you see my car feel free to not mention it. I won't really be keeping an eye on this thread (unless someone reports something) so I won't be giving any kind of positive response, and to be quite frank its none of the Internet's fucking business as to where I go and what I do.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Personally, I just see "spotted" threads as the worst kind of postwhoring. What's the point of saying you saw someone? If they acknowledged you and you stopped for a chat, great. If not, its a bit late and its relevance to everyone else is minimal. You can always PM the person and start a conversation

But what if i saw a zed, that was also silver like mine? what would be the odds of that? I would have to post that.
And imagine it may even have 2 doors, might spot some windows on it too. C'mon how can you not post that? :lmfao:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Havn't seen a zed in yonks here lol (brisbane) excluding a zed owner up the road from me. Otherwise they are pretty scarce up here.. I have a convertible zed and people just gawk at it like it was a lamborghini or something.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i think it's fine with the spotted threads alan. Just don't disclose too much on number plates, but mentions like spotted what colour and where and when.

That's pretty much enough to identify if that is someone from here ;)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Spotted!!! Sexy DB Z with bronze TE37s!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Spotted!!! Sexy DB Z with bronze TE37s!!!
o....o dam, that was me...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spotted a Pewter Z on the Monash just out of Berwick outbound at around 5:00pm then a silver z near beacon lighting in Narre Warren around 5:30pm yesturday

·
Registered
98 Posts
I spotted 3 Zeds everyday near my shop.

2 Silver hardtop and 1 blue roadster

1 - 20 of 149 Posts