Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for answering my questions. Your comments has lead me to decide to go for the Touring. I was thinking more in that direction, you've confirmed the things I was debating about in the first place. Also it means I'll be able to get one a month or two earlier. :thumbsup:

I'll definately be lurking about. I don't know how much I'll be posting, I'll probably be asking more about prices and that sort of thing in a while. I have always gotten used cars before so I'm not sure what to expect from a new car dealership.

I do plan on making modifications to my Z when I get it. Definatley obvious things like an intake and exaust. I don't know how extensive I'll get, it depends on what I feel like when I finaly get the car I suppose.

Another question as long as I'm posting, this should probably go on the tech board or something but I'll ask anyway: Nissan is all about nismo, should I stay with them or are they just over priced and not better than anything else. I have a booklet from the dealership about different things they can install, some (the S parts) covered by the warrenty. And others (the R parts) are not.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Don't go with Nismo. Other aftermarket stuff is waaaaay cheaper, and Nismo doesn't make their products anyways. They just "borrow" them from other manufacturers.

Also, ask here before you buy any aftermarket parts so you can find the best prices on everything. You don't always have to pay top dollar. For example, the Nismo exhaust from your dealership is probably going to run you about $1,100...but, http://www.performancenissanparts.com/cata...&products_id=28

That's probably not the best price either, but it's just an example. Let us know if you have any more questions! Welcome to the Z family!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts