Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Finalised the sale of my zed a few weeks ago. Harsh market for 2nd hand cars out there but managed to finally get a sale for the mods and the car..
Just a quick thanks to everyone throughout the last year. Great advise, opinions and suggestions - and also was nice to meet some of you at the APS day
in Sydney.

Peter (APS) - appreciate the help and advise matey, thanks and good luck with all your projects. - just so you know the exhaust was the selling factor of the car.
You will be pleased to know that the owner could not stop commenting on about the smooth power delivery, and the sound ...............
He had taken 5 cars inc the 35 an.... commented that it was 100% better.. congrats on a great product mate.. I recommend APS for anyone looking for a mild upgrade - consider the exhaust and chip.
Its good value...

Iggy - apologies mate, unfortunately I got a great price for the wheels and needed the stockies - also the new owner was very pleased with the H&R coils.....hope you find what
you need soon.

Take care all and best wishes for the future

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys - yes will miss the Z for sure but just got an offer for a company car and could not justify the extra expenses in keeping the Z.

I'm currently driving a mirage but have placed an order on the Golf MkV GTI - DSG and all the goodies. Unfortunately due to demand won't get it till Feb 06..

Need something comfy with four doors that I could live with on a daily basis yet without sacrificing performance. The engine and DSG combination make this one of the best cars I've ever driven.... so worth the wait...

only down side is FWD but was surprised as it was quite good around the bends also...

M

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hope to see you around...let us know when you have the new car. Would be nice to check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts