Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never formally introduced myself here. My name is Mike B. I have helped both toykilla and jts2005 on both of their personal vehicles (to an extent). However, they both help me on my website. I found this website because I was there listening to them excited about the whole thing. I plan on going to ZDAYZ with one of my Integras. I hope I am welcome. I am not trying to crash the party, I just like most import vehicles, (the Z33 being one of them) and the whole Dragon's Tail road.

I own a 1995 GSR (black) coupe which is my dedicated road course car. I daily drive a turbo 2000 Type-R (yellow). They both have the JDM conversions on the front end with the HID factory low beams.

I have alot of friends that own Z33's, Z32's, and G35's as well and I have come here to learn more about them.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mike, :welcome: aboard!!

Do you have any pics??? Any numbers for your vehicles??

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
im so dam jealous of the turbo ITR!! i'm glad your gonna go to ZDAYZ with us and your crashing with us :biggrin:

PS i hope you let me take the ITR for a ride :irock:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hook 'em Horns :irock:

:welcome:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
for those that don't know this ITR= integra type r
:doh:
I thought it stood for International Titty Regulator. Nevermind on the pics then....... J/K :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am a previous integra owner. I had a 94 integra gsr with i/h/e/v-afc2/tuning/nitrous. It also had 16in rota grids, tokico shocks, h&r springs, kumho tires. I autox it some. Was in the dsp class of solo2... It's best track visit netted a [email protected] on a 80hp shot.

Hope to see you at the zday. I'll be there in my 350!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts