Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we decided that we want to have a meet in Houston, TX on june 26th @ 11:00 am. if you can make it post in here!!

We are gonna meet at Marqe Entertainment Center in the parking lot @ 11:00am Sat June 26th!!</span>

Marq*E Entertainment Center url for info:
http://www.marqeentertainmentcenter.com

Directions from your house:
Directions to Marqe Center

Address:
7620 Katy Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77024

<span style="color:red">here is where it is located:

Need directions of Houston click here:
http://www.mapquest.com

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
This is going to be a great time guys. We just need to think of a location, so anyone with some knowledge of the Houston area give us some input. Everyone is welcome on the board.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill get some ideas, so far im thinking somewhere in the highland area of houston to start!! i was thinking of meeting at the mall in the parking lot to start off. if not maybe a Dave & Busters? let me know of a setting you all would like to meet in and i can begin looking

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@May 10 2004, 05:57 PM
A mall would be a easy to find place for everyone

that is easy for you to say
Houston is not mone of my favorite cities to drive in, but neither is Austin nor here in San Antonio.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Depending on how many people show up, this parking lot may be a bad idea. The Galleria (all parking lots) is PACKED on the weekends. It may be difficult to find enough empty spaces to park next to one another, also if im not mistaken, it's a pretty steep incline to get up into this parking lot ... alot of us may not be able to make it in without scraping!

Other suggestions for parking areas close to there would be across the street at the Starbucks/Jamba Juice, - Large/flat parking lot shouldnt be too busy in the morning; or the top of the parking garage of FAO Schwartz, which is also across the street.

Anyhow, I can't wait to meet all of you Dallas/Austin people!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by bluez@May 11 2004, 04:14 PM
Depending on how many people show up, this parking lot may be a bad idea.  The Galleria (all parking lots) is PACKED on the weekends.  It may be difficult to find enough empty spaces to park next to one another, also if im not mistaken, it's a pretty steep incline to get up into this parking lot ... alot of us may not be able to make it in without scraping!

Other suggestions for parking areas close to there would be across the street at the Starbucks/Jamba Juice, - Large/flat parking lot shouldnt be too busy in the morning; or the top of the parking garage of FAO Schwartz, which is also across the street.

Anyhow, I can't wait to meet all of you Dallas/Austin people!

Yeah if any of you Houston people have a better idea about where to meet let us know. We are up for any and all suggestions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the starbucks/jj is right at the NW corner of westhimer and post oak. ill go run by there this sat around 10-11am to see how busy that parking lot is, but i think it should be ok.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Someone from the other board just said that a good area may be The Marq-E. It is off I-10 and Silber, just off the 610 loop. Anyone know about this place?

We should have 25+ cars going to this thing at least from what I am seeing so far so we need an area to accomidate. So im not a sure that a Starbucks like location could hold all of us just in case.

*EDIT*

Just talked with toykilla and we may try to go with Jaysens first idea. We need some of you Houston guys help here too since we are unfamiliar with the area. We could either meet at the Marq-E or at Dave and Busters. Im not sure of the location of each or which would be better. Im just going with what others have told me. We would like to go to a place where we could get some food definately and have a god area for parking. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.