Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this problem. It only ever does it when it is pretty cold in the car. It just gets real stiff at certain locations on the spin.

I always thought it was just a temperature thing where when it gets cold it gets harder to move, but I'm not sure on this anymore.

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Sep 28 2004, 10:38 AM
Mine sticks occasionally but I think it's b/c I took a turn really tight and fast and coffee went flying out of my mug and onto dials. 
  whoopsie! 

Other than that I have had no problem....wonder if you could use a lil WD40?

<span style="color:darkblue">You bring beverages into Lucy?!?!
</span>

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Mine doesn't stick. Mine is smooth and silky clean

And who saw Bad Boys 1, remember no picnics in the porsche. We drive a big shiny *&$# with two chairs in it and where just the *^$#@ draggin the #*&% along

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I've never had that problem with the temp dial. What have you been doing in your car?

Jinxx - don't ever let me catch you doing that cornering with coffee in your Z again!
I can't believe it. Sheesh! If I have to have a beverage in the Z, I drive like a granny going to Sunday church.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Echo5@Sep 28 2004, 11:35 AM
And who saw Bad Boys 1, remember no picnics in the porsche.  We drive a big shiny *&$# with two chairs in it and where just the *^$#@ draggin the #*&% along 

One of the best lines in the movie!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
LOL but it's caffeine, and makes me a little how do you say it, I can't type in sound effects but here is what I am like on a lot of caffeine.....

TP, TP I need TP for my bung hole.........I am cornholio and I like crappiccino! Yeah yeah TP for my bung hole

1 - 10 of 10 Posts