Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
For those of you that have installed the Tein EDFC along with your Tein coilovers, where did you finally decide to mount your EDFC unit? Did you have to fashion up a mount? I received the Tein Flex setup with EDFC and am going to be installing shortly. During planning, I had to do some head scratching to decide where to put EDFC.

Any suggestions and insights welcome.
Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I put mine in the little 'map' pocket behind and between the seats as I don't have the NAV system. Works fine as I have 3 presets and I rarely have to do this switchover live.

Peace,

Dean

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
If you have a 6Sp you can mount it in the center console, facing up. Will require some modification/cutting of the center console...sorry, can't find a pic of it done that way just now.

I mounted mine near the A/C temp sensor, below and to the right of the steering wheel. Here are a very pics of where mine was located and one installed in the console compartment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I mounted mine where the heated seat buttons are located in a Touring model. I don't like where it is currently mounted because sometimes my forearm or elbow hits it so I am going to relocate it eventually when I start to do my interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts