Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I didn't want to race this guy... its freezing outside i got 2 almost bald rear tires.... traction is not the best on my Z right now... but N E way... leaving work... on my way to the highway.. blue Integra GSR dropped noisy exhaust trying really hard to get my attention.... I ignore him because i didnt hear a turbo or anything that would make me think it would even be close, and with the state or my tires i just didnt care to race... as we get on the highway he gets up my ass reving and cuts over and cuts me off... now im pissed because he was really close almost took the front end off my car... so its my turn..... he trys to lose me .. i down shift to 3rd... 6gs shift....4th gear.. now im up his ass.... catchup to some traffic... he starts weaving really aggresively.... funny thing is i was right behind him the entire time... he was changing lanes so hard it looked as if he was gonna hit the guardrails... all i did was stay right behind him followed the same path nice and gracefully didnt need to look abrupt as him; the Z stayed nice and smooth... kinda looked like a awkward 2 yr old trying to run away from daddy.. and just cant seem to get away... finally we get some room and good-bye Teg... I looked at him as i passed... he looked so focused like it was gonna make a difference... kinda looked like he was trying to take a ****... :poop: :rolf2: :rolf2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
So I didn't want to race this guy... its freezing outside i got 2 almost bald rear tires.... traction is not the best on my Z right now... but N E way... leaving work... on my way to the highway.. blue Integra GSR dropped noisy exhaust trying really hard to get my attention.... I ignore him because i didnt hear a turbo or anything that would make me think it would even be close, and with the state or my tires i just didnt care to race... as we get on the highway he gets up my ass reving and cuts over and cuts me off... now im pissed because he was really close almost took the front end off my car... so its my turn..... he trys to lose me .. i down shift to 3rd... 6gs shift....4th gear.. now im up his ass.... catchup to some traffic... he starts weaving really aggresively.... funny thing is i was right behind him the entire time... he was changing lanes so hard it looked as if he was gonna hit the guardrails... all i did was stay right behind him followed the same path nice and gracefully didnt need to look abrupt as him; the Z stayed nice and smooth... kinda looked like a awkward 2 yr old trying to run away from daddy.. and just cant seem to get away... finally we get some room and good-bye Teg... I looked at him as i passed... he looked so focused like it was gonna make a difference... kinda looked like he was trying to take a ****... :poop: :rolf2: :rolf2:

Sounds like that Blue GTI I smoked the other night. I was on my way home on 695 and I get over into the exit lane towards Brooklyn. This punk rolls past me with an exhaust that sounds like he put a Campbell's soup can onto his car. He has plenty of room infront of him but decides to cut me off instead. Now, I just got my Track Z a few weeks ago. Only have like 800 miles on it, so have been spurning my racing instinct. But needless to say he pissed me off. So I show him how to take an off ramp. As soon as we hit the open road he tries to take off. NO Dice. I shift to fourth and switch lanes. By the time I hit fifth gear, he's two car lengths behind me. Couldn't see his face since he had tints and it was night. But I knew he was pissed. He even decided to sit behind a bus at the next traffic light instead of behind me. I guess us Z owners have to show these ricers what driving is. Good kill, and PLEASE change your tires. I've already seen one guy on this forum wreck his Z. I don't think my heart could take another. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
ricosan, please change the font style on your postings. It is really hard to read as is.

NYC, your last few lines had me rofl :rolf2: ! good kill, but like everyone else had already mentioned, please change those tires. It could be priceless.

·
Registered
334 Posts
looked like a awkward 2 yr old trying to run away from daddy
hmm...never had that experience with my dad :lmfao: Great Kill Man! Im not gonna say the cliche change your tires and i have nothing comical to say in place of that so... :banghead: ill just leave ya with great kil

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tires will be changed soon... i actully haven't been driving the Z that much because of them.... probably gonna get some blizzacks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts