Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some input on th TANABE EXHAUST available for the 350Z....anyone have anything to say about it?
if you have it? how does it perform? sound? look?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regarding Tanabe Exhaust-
Last Week installed Nisimo Stainless Tuned exhaust plus cold air induction up front.
Somewhat spendy for my budget. Based on results gained from this mod(done by local Nissan Dealer & with full warranty compliance)I honestly must say worth every penny!!!!!!

Estimated gain: 10 Hp. I estimate more but some pyschological
benefit plays into this picture. Sound is unbelieveable
Very suttle if you feather Throttle; very aggressive if you don't!

In my Touring W/Auto -Stick, engine revs come up so quick almost faster than tap up.

Anyone who could give me tips on how to post an Audio Clip from Nisimo Exhaust I'll be glad to try.

Although purchased for performance, the appearance is first cabin. Finished in high brilliance stainless. Mirror finish all around. Very impressive performer and added looks and sounds
gave me a whole new car to drive.

If any member plans to let the Genie out of the Bottle of their
3.5 Litre, This is Step One!!!

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
ok, now i am confused. were you talking about the Tanabe exaust or the Nismo catback? two dfferent items there. as far as your question though, i haven't had any experience with Tanabe so i can't give much insight to it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a friend with a Tanabe on his Z. It looks good, mabye not as good as some (the mufflers have that angled out thing goin' on \ / ) The exhaust sounds great though, it's got a very tuned sound, not too loud mabye in the 95db range at WOT.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i sent this thread out a month or soo back...curious about the look of the v style exhaust look, and sound..........i have since put the Tanabe on my car....and i don't mind the look in the end, in fact i think its growing on me.....as for the sound, it's aggressive but very cool....it sure does crank heads, and when i punch it sounds amazing....but when im being lazy and trying to go for a quiet drive...well i don't know what a quiet drive is anymore

1 - 6 of 6 Posts