Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be jsut me, but I have not yet to see Euro-Tail Lights on Z??? Has any one seen it and do you know who sells euro-tail lights for Z?

Any one with Pics, would help...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I agree. I'm sorry but you should be jailed and your car impounded if you put one of those on a Z.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I asked just because I have NEVER see one so...
and have to agree with all you guys, it does not look good
If I'd put this on, all guys from work would cry or get mad, cause some of the parts were made by them (ps: not the tail lights)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interior (Door, headliner,etc) but way too may people with car knowledge. (especially with Z's) Many my co-woker have driven or own Z's, Slivia's, GT-R's and all other good stuff that we never get here in states. Oh, middle of Ohio

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Oct 4 2004, 09:28 PM
Here you go 

The link is not working for me. FYI.

Anyway, I am actually curious to see what the altezza light would look like actually installed on a car. I have yet to see one, I wonder if that person is afraid to post it because of fear of getting flamed. For me personally, when I initially got my Z the first thing I thought about was entirely clearing out the car, which meant the headlights, front side markers and the rear taillights. My idea was to have a totally clear taillight without any red reflectors and just get red bulbs to compensate and still remain street legal at night. That thought quickly vanished after I realized that no one was making a totally cleared out taillight so I opted to go with the clearcorners conversion and tint overlay. Now I am very happy with my decision although, I am curious to see what it could look like with my original idea..

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I agree that people would probably be afrid to post this. If so they better have their flamesuit on. I know some German company is in the process of starting to sell them. I pray that this never happens but it will soon enough.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Ray, I definitely think this looks much better than if you had cleared them out. The lights blend in so well with the rest of the car. The second pic has such a classy look to it

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Oct 5 2004, 02:48 PM
... I realized that no one was making a totally cleared out taillight so I opted to go with the clearcorners conversion and tint overlay.  Now I am very happy with my decision although, I am curious to see what it could look like with my original idea..

Uhhh, about that clear look ........... I'm not really diggin' it.
:headshake:

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
...........or even this ridiculous thing that I created as an (altezza) joke.
:headshake: :headshake: :headshake:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts