Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: <span style="font-family:Times New Roman">Hi everyone!

This is my very first post and it comes during a particularly sweet time. Let me introduce myself. I am Mike, 23, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I recently bought my very first vehicle; a 2006 Nissan 350z in August, 2005 and it is being delivered this weekend :). I am tremendously excited and can’t wait to take it out. It is Silverstone on black leather (auto) w/ personalized plates of course.

Anyway, pics will follow. Hopefully I can figure this place out and there is a place to post them.

Anyone want to chat? Write me back. I’m always up for it when I am not busy (which is all the time lol) Jokes.

- Mike. </span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome, Mike! Congrats! We here are a friendly bunch, so you'll fit right in. Can't wait to see high resolution pics of every part of your car! :jk:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
:wavey: Welcome!

If you go to the member pages, you can create your own special place of your own that others can visit. there is a tutorial on the menu which will guide you and the forums has a wiki area to give you some advice

break her in gently, then let the mod fever begin. :clap:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hi Mike. :welcome:

You'll find this site to be all you need to learn more about your new "baby."

Congrats on the purchase, eh? :irock:

We're like one big family here at Tech.com.

Can't wait to see your pics.

Now - can you loan me about $2,000 for some engine work? :shiftdrive:

Visit often, you hear?

Bryan from North Carolina.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
:welcome: Hope to see ya around, and btw, I can see that you have excellent taste judging by your color choice :wink:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
What's "her" name??

Excuse me, but my Z is a lean, mean, driving machine that's androgynous! :cheers:

If my Z-1 were "feminine," she would listen to very little I say. :doh:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
:cheers: Welcome to the site.

Outstanding choice... Please post up some pics and if you have any questions don't hesitate to inquire.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL...you guys are hilarious....as far as a name goes...i haven't decided yet...but something will come to me i am sure..!!!

hey 350zluvr...i sent you an e-mail ;)

Super NewBie Guy Mike

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
LOL...you guys are hilarious....as far as a name goes...i haven't decided yet...but something will come to me i am sure..!!!

hey 350zluvr...i sent you an e-mail ;)

Super NewBie Guy Mike
Hey, you might wanna try resending it or, if you prefer, you can PM me as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts