Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,
LadyZ's first service is scheduled for the end of the month in Hilo. It's about a 2hr. drive to the otherside of the island. Looking forward to a bit of spirited driving. I'll be looking for some "lunch" as well! The Toyota dealer in Kona is the only place on the Island selling Redline oils.

Any specific one I should use for the tranny? MTL, MT-90, or Shockproof (super light, lightweight, or heavy duty)?
What about the LSD? Anyone using the NS oils for daily drive Z instead of the regular Redline oils?
I'll probably use either Redline 5W30 ($16.41/qt), or Mobil1 Tri-Synthetic Extreme Formula 0W-30.

BTW, anyone got the part number for the long oil filter?

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
"Replacement oil 75W90 about 2 quarts. About 4 quarts for transmission." - as quoted from another thread.

I've used Redline before, but that was a while back and I can't remember which grade.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I used MT-90 GL-4 2qts and MTL GL-4 2 qts for transmission and 75W90 gear oil GL-5 2qts for diff.

·
Registered
14 Posts
PaulO, stop by @ CD Wizard @ hoola @ a fellow Z Owner. I'm a Car Audio & Alarm Install tech. @ CD Wizard. If you need any info. in reguards to car audio installation just ask. Also, all mods performed on my car( Except headers) was performed by me so it's all good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.