Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I love the Agusta. Seen it close in person when someone in the apartment brought it in and park in the apartment carpark :)

sorry don't like the Honda. Hyosung? Is that China made?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I love the Agusta. Seen it close in person when someone in the apartment brought it in and park in the apartment carpark :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Ill take the Agusta as well.

I always wanted to buy one, oh well!

The 4 pipes hanging out the back are gorgeous.

The R1's have also gotten better looking since mine.

Remeber Muzz, if it's green it will crash.

Yun, Hyosung is Korean.

As always

H

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
nice shots

my dad will enjoy those pics

i agree the augusta rocks, ours is the same red/silver but with gold wheels......got another just like it thats silver/blue, mv augusta senna, got the duke senna too.......and about 17 other superbikes lol....most are limited production models

benelli?

he only has one jap bike, the latest Yamaha racing superkike of Rossi, 1 of only 4 in the country

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yeah i saw one on the way to the show, it looked awesome. I love bikes which make the rear wheel look like its floating!

Korea. You can actually get a restricted 650cc Hyosung on your Ls then pay $140 and get a 130% power increase!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill take the Agusta as well.

I always wanted to buy one, oh well!

The 4 pipes hanging out the back are gorgeous.

The R1's have also gotten better looking since mine.

Remeber Muzz, if it's green it will crash.

Yun, Hyosung is Korean.

As always

H
There are several R1 models, the blue and gold one above is the special one, there are normal R1s which looks similar to the photo of the R6 in the album.

Why does green crash?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice shots

my dad will enjoy those pics

i agree the augusta rocks, ours is the same red/silver but with gold wheels......got another just like it thats silver/blue, mv augusta senna, got the duke senna too.......and about 17 other superbikes lol....most are limited production models

benelli?

he only has one jap bike, the latest Yamaha racing superkike of Rossi, 1 of only 4 in the country
Hectic.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, those are sweet. Unfortunately, there are too many idiots out there that don't see any other vehicle around them.

BTW, don't they have babes at these shows? :lol:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Talking about bikes.

What was the Fastest Bike in the world now?

Was it yamaha or kawasaki?

I know it's not Suzuki anymore.

Also don't say it's Ducati 999 or Agusta lol

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nice bikes.... my old man will love any of those...

BTW Sam, how many bikes and cars do you guys have in the garages?? You guys have the best collections of cars/bikes I have seen so far mate! Gotta check out those collections in person one day (get to FEEL them) :)

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
352 Posts
No it comes from a very long history.

Kawasaki has "always" been the poor relative of the other three major jap builders and the quality was ordinary.

The poor riders also had to ride them harder and closer to the limits, therefore more crashes.

Just like Troy Bayliss last year on the Ducati.

As always

H

·
Registered
352 Posts
Talking about bikes.

What was the Fastest Bike in the world now?

Was it yamaha or kawasaki?

I know it's not Suzuki anymore.

Also don't say it's Ducati 999 or Agusta lol

Yun, I'm a little removed from bikes now that I've stopped riding, but, I'm pretty sure it is still the GSX 1300R, also know as the "Hire bus a".

That is production bikes BTW!

As always

H

1 - 18 of 18 Posts