·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Well, so far I've had zero support aside from Frosty

·
Registered
303 Posts
I can do a Saturday but my Sundays are reserved for family.

I'm easy apart from that fact... i can drop everything and take off at any other time.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Most of the people have opted for Sunday, and Saturdays are very hard for me to do.

If we're going to hook up with the Novacastrians then we'll want to meet somewhere in the middle. I've got no problems with heading north, but once we meet I'm not really sure where we can go from there......

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'll try to be there on sunday, but I'm going to be in adelaide the day before, so it's hard to tell. What time, also is it going to be a fast run or a slow cruise?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm not fussed that much on driving - I wanna meet some of the blokes on the forum and have a yarn.

Do drivin' every day, and rarely doesn't a "drive" become a show-off blitz 'till somebody gets hurt.

FRIZZLED

·
Registered
303 Posts
Frosty every cruise i've been on has been well planned and there are no heros in the group so far.

As with Frosty i'm keen to put a face to some of the new guys and the guys up north.

What time are we planning to meet on 3rd April? Any location?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sorry, this gut from the north will be in Sydney on that Sunday.

Also, Saturday's are now out for me as the Soccer season has started.

As always

H

·
Registered
235 Posts
C'mon Harry - not allowed out again?

You're too old for soccer anyway.

Should be doin' tiddlywinks, now!

FRIZZ

:lmfao:

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
[/quote]

Can people quickly reply with a preference over a dawn run or a lunch cruise? As soon as I get an idea of whether we're leaving at sunrise or mid morning, I'll post an official thread with details.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Do both - get the early birds for a dawn run heading towards where you intend to meet others for lunch.

I'm happy to do either or both.

I'd love to go for a quick fang up the Old Pacific Hwy and meet the Novocastrians somewhere on the central coast as its half way down for them and half way up for the Sydneysiders.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'll come for a cruise, one more speeding ticket for me and my license is gone.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'll go to the lunch cruise.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I like that "both" idea, but then I always have been greedy. :)

How are people who want to meet for a dawn run up for going up to Newcastle, meeting up with Frosty, before heading back down and meeting at the Haven in Terrigal for fish and chips?

The haven has a massive carpark, and since most of our cars are near-stock (in ways that your typical Hot 4s, Skylines Australia, etc cruise attendees aren't) and we'll be behaving ourselves all the time, but especially once the Sun is higher in the sky and we're near built-up areas, we should be OK.

Frosty - can you suggest a place in Newcastle we can meet you? I'm not that familiar with the place.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by scathing@Mar 28 2005, 05:46 PM
....since most of our cars are near-stock (in ways that your typical Hot 4s, Skylines Australia, etc cruise attendees aren't....

hmmm, thats a big call from the bloke with an avatar that says you do 200 on the road......

Just to update you, SAU has *never* had an accident, defect, or any police issue on any cruise we have run. Please think twice before you name names.

Kel and I are still in for a cruise, lunchtime is best for us.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts