Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Saw this on TechTV the other day thought it sounded pretty cool.

AVIC-N1

Basically, not only does it give you music, movies, and navigation, it also can display your speed, acceleration, lateral G-Force, angular velocity, slope, angle, etc. Sounds pretty cool. What do you all think?

$2000 at Tweeter??? Not too bad.

I'll volunteer my Z as a guinea pig if someone sponsors the install.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Pioneer nav systems are really cool.. i think they are one of the best..I didnt like the flip out screens though, so I went with the Kenwood DDX7015. I will add navigation to it later..

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, I'm with Josh on the flip screens. But other than that, that unit looks cool as ****.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I will volunteer as the 2nd guinea pig for a sponsorship....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yea I was gonna get one of those...and my dad was even gonna pay for it (cause he bought my sis a nav system), BUT because I have a Bose sound system I will have to replace ALL of my speakers to get the unit. That's like 2-3 grand. I don't want to spend that much on replacing speakers that are perfectly fine.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by Mikey@May 25 2004, 06:25 PM
Yea I was gonna get one of those...and my dad was even gonna pay for it (cause he bought my sis a nav system), BUT because I have a Bose sound system I will have to replace ALL of my speakers to get the unit.  That's like 2-3 grand. I don't want to spend that much on replacing speakers that are perfectly fine.

why would you have to replace the speakers? i replaced my headunit and left the stock speakers. granted i did not have the Bose system but with the right adapters you could use the stock speakers. anyone else feel free to correct me if wrong.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Your right Steve the guy I was talking to was trying to sucker me into buying extra stuff. I am getting mine installed if it will ever come in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts