Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin of gettin the hotchkis sway bar or the hotchkis tvs kit...n e one know if the tvs kit's springs are n e good? if not whats out thats better than the springs and or the sway bar?

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
I've read that Koni is close to offering a new street/track suspension package.

I'm happy with the Hotchkis sways ...much less noticable body roll in the corners.

350EVO also makes a race proven suspension package which includes sways, front upper control arms and rear trailing and camber arms.

Are you tracking your Z or just looking for less bounce, better street performance?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not tracking my car, just lookin for less body roll and better handling on corners.
(i like ur set up on ur z...i have an 05 touring auto...**** tt how fast is it?)

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I decided to do something with my suspension, got the entire package (Eibach Pro Kit, 350EVO Sways and Koni Sport Shocks) from "BJ" at 350EVO. No complaints!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like the way my stock suspension on my 03 Touring feels. I really don't feel the need to improve it any because I adapted to whatever the car can give me.

However, I'm sure that if I were to ride or drive in a modded Z that has suspension work, I might change my tune. :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]
THanks for the compliment...undergoing engine rebuild now goal 400wrp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts