Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color:darkblue">Okay, I had seen part of this, but not all of it before, so I thought I'd post the link to the whole thing. Just as a warning, the file is like 30 megs or so, so if you have a sh!tty connection, you probably don't want to view it. link</span>

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I said, Got-daamn!!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That was awesome. Funny how it was on superhonda's site... did I miss the part where the honda got owned?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Uhm...I have to go wipe myself.

That Skyline was awesome. I could definately tell the difference between the 2 just by watching. I was focused on the tach; Skyline sure gets up there fast!

Thanks, Dirn.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I too thought it was weird that it was being hosted by a Honda site

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hey Dirn,that's the video I sent you lastweek! Except mine didn't have the part on the Supra...I wondered what that guy in the black jacket wa referring to when saying "I'm happy with the results", heh. Add another check to the countless times I watched this video in the past week, the car is simply amazing.

Also, every Supra video I've seen has that annoying Blow Off Valve sound. It sounds like an injured animal that needs to be put down, and it should! :p

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I just striped my shorts, too! Watching the tach zing up between 5-9 grand.

That supra was nice, but.....when the 1st two things out of a driver's mouth are "sh!t & Daaaaamn!", you know tyou got da 'ultimate'.

Now to learn more about Mine's...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller@Jul 29 2004, 02:26 PM
I just striped my shorts, too!  Watching the tach zing up between 5-9 grand.

That supra was nice, but.....when the 1st two things out of a driver's mouth are "sh!t & Daaaaamn!", you know tyou got da 'ultimate'.

Now to learn more about Mine's...

Mine's? They work with Prospec M out in England and tune cars for them. You can buy any setup they have. I couldn't find a direct link to Mine's' shop, but here's the one for Prospec Motorsports: http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/top.php

Edit: Go to Parts/Acc and click on Mine's. They also have pictures of their cars in the Demo section.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by NismoKid@Jul 29 2004, 04:20 PM
Hey Dirn,that's the video I sent you lastweek!  Except mine didn't have the part on the Supra...

Yeah, but this one's already online, so I decided to share it

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I know I wouldn't trust my ass behind the wheel of that beast!

I mean, I'd get in, and I'd attempt to drive it, but I just woudlnt' trust myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts