Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
thats englishtown NJ.... raceway park... I was at the Mazda rev-it up zoom zoom auto cross event... the sun was perfect and the car was clean... i had to take some shots... these are some of my best ones... my boy and I took like 40 shots... it was fun

p.s... thats me in the background on the second one...

·
Registered
270 Posts
It was awesome.. 1st time I ever did it... I was ok... target time was 30sec... I ran 33sec... i really loved it... actually I think i wanna take this up as a hobby... i got a 97 hyundai Elantra that I put about 13gs worth of work into, but the tranny is broke... I got a 5 speed that I wanna swap in and turn that into my track car/daily driver... I know I know its a hyundai.. but I love the car...

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Here are my pics. I'm still a newbie so no mods. :(

Front Signal Before:

Front Signal After:

Front Parking LED:

Reverse & License Plate:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ayman... spiderman is gay!!!..... where do u get ur avatars?

Black in a pain in the ass.. depending on the lighting it can look flawless... then other times it looks like someone took brillo and rubbed it all over the car....

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
who agrees with me that blk is the pain in the ass to keep clean? it also shows every dam scrath possible
I totally agree. It looks great in the rain though since it is always washing the dust off and leaves a shiney look on her. Mine sits in a garage and still you can tell that she gets dirty even after I wash her and just pull her in the garage. Oh well, the price we pay for a stealthy, sexy, super black Z

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Hey Robert_K where did u get those leds?? What color white or hyper white? and do u know the model # for the bulbs?

Thanks
I replace the front parking & license plate bullbs with a white wedge type 194 LED. I replace the front turn signal bulbs with a chrome/amber bulb; look chrome / flash amber. And last I replaced the reverse bulbs with a 15 LED 7440 LED. I ordered my LEDs from www.VLED.com and found the bulbs on E-Bay. Just do a 7440 chrome search.

41 - 60 of 211 Posts