Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

sup guys

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  jinxxycat 
#1 ·
watsup guys just found this site i have a silverstone mt touring z and i love it! but ya just wanted to introduce myself... and o yea just wondering if any of u guys live in tulsa oklahoma

#2 ·
:welcome: Congrats on getting a beautiful sportscar! And a manual, no less! :shiftdrive:

There are several Z's in OK, one of which is a Vortech driven DB owned by a girl! That car is a thing of art.

Here's a link so you can introduce yourself to your neighbors: http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3758

#4 ·
:welcome:

#6 ·
Silverstone is an easy color to maintain..and the fastest Z to boot
Although I'm going to have to disagree (everyone knows CS is the fastest color lol) but congratulations and :welcome:

#7 ·
Totally faster, exotic, totally. Welcome to the site, and congrats on the new car (even if it isn't as nice as my CS :))

#14 ·
[/quote]

haha. i clicked the new posts....and they're all you saying "welcome to the forum" to all the new people. haha! how many more are you going to welcome?? :)
<div align="right">[snapback]90835[/snapback]
[/quote]

just getting caught up. been slacking in greeting new members and felt a bit guilty for not doing so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.