Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the match has been set and now the game it on.

So far I have 11 confirms 14 maybes and 2 can'ts.

The Meeting is set for 6PM on Sunday Sept 26th. I plan to get there around 5:45 or so. The address for the On the Border is...
2011 E Copeland Rd, Arlington, TX 76011
phone number is (817) 261-3598
And the link to yahoo maps is This

A few of the maybes have said they were in but I haven't gotten the go ahead from them so if you on that list let me know if you are good to go or not.

The List

From 350zmotoring
Confirmed :
Gundam02 - me :D
Randall P.
esuth212
Dr. Z
Llare
gunnar
dfwZrider

Maybe :
crito
SonicSpeed

From my350z
Confirmed :
NissanJunkie
Zisbak
TtOrMaMnY

Maybe :
HaNkYs_Z
t32gzz
etzzzzzz
was wesman
FairladyZ
p-hamer

From 350z-tech
Confirmed :
toykilla

Maybe :
350z
chaparro78
Strat942
Dakine-Z-
RSX8600

Ok, that is it. If you are on the maybe list speak up and show up. Lets make this thing huge. I would love to have a parking lot full of Z's to take pictures of. We could have 24 (25 if Randall brings 2 Z's) Z's in the parking lot if we get all confirms.

I am going to call On the Border on Saturday to warn them that the Z's will be coming to take over, so I need to be able to give them a decent estimate of our numbers. So if you could please send me a message and let me know if you are in or out and if you are bringing significant others (so I can get enough seats). Either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Hope to see everyone there.

Josh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was brought up what happens if it rains?

I will still be there, and I am pretty sure Randall will be to as he owes me a beer!!!

So rain or shine there will be at least 1 Z there.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i have to work at the state fair until 6pm so i hope i can make it considering i have to commute back, if not ill definitely be there the next time guys

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far it looks like good weather.

Should be a good turnout.

My DB is washed and ready to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts