I agree with Jet. Its a little much...

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have them in my Z and its better than looking at the yellow warning stickers

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Looks cheap to me. Like they don't fit right. I'll have to see some in person before buying any. Do they have them with the Z in black?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I don't like the looks of that one, but there are several difft ones out there, they are DEFINAATELY better than that horrible yellow lable, here is the one I got, same as Daves, very nice, embroidered on "leather"--Mike can do the Z in any color you want really, his wife makes them, quality stuff.

Terry Westin (zeetoyz) also sells them, his are nice as well! zeetoyz.com

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Buddy here's Mike's contact info and a thread on Motoring about the covers. I love mine and they really are a great small, inexpensive mod that does wonders. Mike has lots of colors too, and may make yours in different material if you ask him. Mine are black leather with orange trim and Z.

Info:
Mike Peronek
4187 Shenandoah Parkway
Brunswick, Ohio 44212

[email protected]

Link:

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/showthr...highlight=visor

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Thanks Pam!

I'll have to check it out. I might go with the ones from Zeetoys. They look nice too...Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Like T said, Mike's wife is talented....I think I better get a take a different angled photo......Mine don't look so great in picture but they look great in person, same as Terrie's covers, as far as the fit? Nothing else comes close.........they can be,(pretty much}, any color combo you want.....One thing I can say for sure is, they look a whole lot nicer than any of the plastic or composite ones.....These are embroidered.......p.s., I, (sort of), appreciate the blunt honesty of a few of you have.......at least you don't B.S., Dave

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have Mike's also, but the adhesive gave way after about 8 months. Anyone know where I can find the double backed adhesive to re-apply?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr@Dec 20 2004, 07:44 PM
I have Mike's also, but the adhesive gave way after about 8 months. Anyone know where I can find the double backed adhesive to re-apply?

Not sure but if you can get the 3M kind, that sticks like cement....Maybe check out the 3M website, or someplace like Home Depot, or Lowes....GL2U...Dave

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I've got no experience with these, but I'd have to agree with the above comments - Mike's look good... the first one looks a little much.

Has anyone tried to remove the warning labels? It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts