Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an idea (thanks to toy). maybe we can get together for a meet, throw some stuff on the grill and have a good ole time Texas style. If there ae some location choices that would be good but remember, Texas is big, so let's try to make it a easy drive for all. I would suggest Austin. Also if any ideas for this come up just post it here. And maybe we shold look at some date timeframes.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, main reason i said Austin is the more central for the majority of us, me coming up from SA, the DFW peeps coming down, and Houston coming over. but this thread is mostly a feeler to see what is up

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I think this is a good idea (it was mine after all
)

I am open to ideas. Austin is pretty central. But I am open to other locations.. I will do some thinking and get back to this thread...

one more thing.. i dont see the fast reply in the regional forums?.. guess i should look into this.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
fast reply i will enable i forgot to do it when i edited them yesterday. i am down to meet where ever just let me know and im there!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I know that I am not from the Texas area but **** you all are about the closest ones to my area. Not enough enthusiast Z owners around here it seems. I would be interested in a meet in Texas and I know I can get at least one other Z owner to come.

·
Registered
7 Posts
****, I'll even drive down from FL, I've never been to texas. And I hear Jessica Simpson is there too.........

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I just talked with a friend of mine about heading over to Texas for this who also owns a Z and he said he is definately up for it. So thats 2 more Z's to add to it. I am definately looking forward to this if it happens. Just have to think of a good date and place. Get some ideas flowing here.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so, any new ideas yet? this is too good to just let die

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z@May 1 2004, 11:01 AM
so, any new ideas yet? this is too good to just let die

I agree. Lets try to get a date and a location set soon. How about somewhere in June? Also have to get a location that will be a good central location for everyone. Lets get some ideas going!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
This is gonna happen for sure!! iagree with Dave june is a great time. we just gotta find a location to meeet at. i think somewhere that will cut sometime on those that are driving a bit farther then others. Austin, Dallas, Houston....... lets get the suggestions rolling

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
How far is Houston from everyone? It would be a great place for us over here in Lousiana to meet at. I dont know how far it is from you all though. Its a little over 5 hours I believe from here. Lets get some ideas and places rolling so we can do this soon. I can definately get a couple Z's to head out with me from here. Cant wait!

Lets do a poll:

Houston
Dallas
Austin
Other

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Houston is about a 2.5 hour shot fot me, Dallas is pushing almost 3-4 hours, Austin about an hour.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">I can't say for sure, but I'd guess Houston is about 5 hours by plane for me.
</span>

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, that weekend is shot for me as well (8 year wedding anniversary on the 12th)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.