Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize the subwoofer has big base and rattles a bit with loud music, but my rattle seems to be the "door" or covering right behind my divers seat. It can ever rattle with talk radio and when I push on the covering corner, it seems to stop but driving and pushing down to my lower back left is kinda tricky! Dealership told me that the covering was tight and even replaced the subwoofer, but it still rattles when all kinda of music or talk is on...any thought????

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think I have the same problem, but for me it seems like the rattle is coming from the speaker directly behind the passenger seat. I notice mostly during talking on the radio. Although to me it sounds more like the speaker is blown rather then somthing rattling.

If you know the noise is coming form the cover, remove it and put a pice of dynamat on the inside.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
ive been chasing rattles ever since installing my new sub

ive just given up to be honest, ill think of some genious way of solving a rattle problem, usually with liberal amounts of felt cloth tape, but a few days later the base seperates another panel

just turn the music up :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts