Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers:
Recently I went to circuit city and asked the guy if I picked out a sub and a small amp if it could be installed in the factory spot where the Bose sub fits... He said no and went on some rant about getting a custom enclosure to go under the rear sway bar. I dont want that I want a sub that will fit in the factory hole and sound good. If anyone has any information on this let me know please!! Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
:cheers:
Recently I went to circuit city and asked the guy if I picked out a sub and a small amp if it could be installed in the factory spot where the Bose sub fits... He said no and went on some rant about getting a custom enclosure to go under the rear sway bar. I dont want that I want a sub that will fit in the factory hole and sound good. If anyone has any information on this let me know please!! Thanks
If you want a sub box that mounts in the stock location look here... www.wickedcas.com . They have several different boxes to choose from and from what I have heard they have good quality.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
You could look for a subwoofer that can be mounted IB (Infinite Baffle - without an enclosure) and all you'd have to do is make an MDF ring to go on top of/ behind the factory mounting point. Then you might just want to line that pocket with sound dampener for the best sound. Look at Image Dynamics IDQ if you are interested in a sub that sounds great IB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts