But probably not long term.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

will it cause harm to the car?
<div align="right">[snapback]100870[/snapback]
[/quote]

It's there for a reason.. I'm pretty sure it will compromise structural rigidity and eventually lead to metal fatigue/failure if you push the car with the strut bar removed.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/quote]

[/quote]

It's there for a reason.. I'm pretty sure it will compromise structural rigidity and eventually lead to metal fatigue/failure if you push the car with the strut bar removed.
<div align="right">[snapback]100960[/snapback]
[/quote]
the G35 has the same chasi like the 350z and it doesnt have a strut bar. and nothing happens to the car

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
It is o-k to run without the bar...you may lose some handling capability at very high speeds from what I've read.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
the G35 has the same chasi like the 350z and it doesnt have a strut bar. and nothing happens to the car
<div align="right">[snapback]101010[/snapback]
[/quote]

but how many G35's do you see taking corners at 60mph?

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

but how many G35's do you see taking corners at 60mph?
<div align="right">[snapback]101031[/snapback]
[/quote]

True, especially by me.. People pretty much buy G35C's for the look and dont ever wash them or mod them.. and they are all automatics too. :doh: :headshake:

·
Registered
187 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Actually the G35 is longer and more narrow than the Z (and I am talking about the 2 door).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts