Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
wpw - you did that with toilet paper? That gives too much free time a new meaning! I dont think that strips go to well with the hood.

Zach

·
Registered
94 Posts
are you planning on making a DIY?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
LOL, very creative.

Was it the kind that you find in public restooms that is thinner than a tissue, but harder than tree bark? Or was it the really soft kind that leaves stuff behind? Hahaha!!! :jk: with ya!

Pretty good idea for those that want to know what it looks like. Definitely an A+ for creativity on that one.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:lol: I'm glad everyone found it funny.. so I go down in the books to be the first Z owner to toilet paper his car and get away with it. I didn't use masking tape because it would've been harder to remove maybe duck tape, you guys don't think i'm gonna drive around like that :poop: you know what i mean.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hehe, just joshin ya. Actually I think stripes look good with that color, but I agree they dont work on that hood.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hey that is a great idea on a way to see what racing stripes would look like. If you are so inclined, do you think that next time you can use paper towels and make one or two stripes on the car and take pictures of that? I would but it has been raining and now it is snowing and it wouldn't work out that well.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I took those pics a month ago.. and since i live in Toronto it's been snowing. I thought about using kitchen papers "paper towels" to make one big stripe down the middle. what i really had in mind was faded gold big stripe down the middle to blend in with my color. untill i find gold paper towels i'm keeping the car the way it is... oh i'm doing lambo doors by summer along with a greddy body kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts