Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating about installing some StreetGlo for the Z, whats everyone else think about it?

[attachmentid=9412]

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 20 2005, 08:32 PM
I wouldn't do it either unless you're planning on doing some shows. Most people can't appreciate the "cool" factor and will just point and laugh at you
[snapback]134904[/snapback]​

Please explain this "cool factor". I am only familiar with the pointing and laughing.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Fleshrot+Jul 20 2005, 10:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-StudyBuddy
@Jul 20 2005, 08:32 PM
I wouldn't do it either unless you're planning on doing some shows. Most people can't appreciate the "cool" factor and will just point and laugh at you

Please explain this "cool factor". I am only familiar with the pointing and laughing.
[snapback]134909[/snapback]​

:lmfao:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol well there goes that idea...

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jul 20 2005, 10:52 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2005, 10:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-StudyBuddy
@Jul 20 2005, 08:32 PM

[snapback]134909[/snapback]​

:lmfao:
[snapback]134911[/snapback]​

:lmfao: ...please don't do that, get some nice LED's for your interior or swap out the orange turn signal bulbs instead. Or get those tail lights smoked...that will garner lots of compliments on a RL.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I am going out on a limb here.

I acutally like undercarrige lights, notice I didn't say neons.

For me, I have plans to add LED lights underneath my car but do it in a way so that they are hidden and all you see is the ambient light. So my suggestion to you is to hide the light tubes by placing them closer to the center of the car so that they are not seen when standing near the car at night. If you do it right, then my answer is yes they can look good.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I think neons are a little rice, but to each his own. LED's are more stable I think though. It's your car man, express yourself.

Post this on my350z and I'm sure you'll get better results :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
RICE :doh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts