Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

STOLEN WHEELS!!

7K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  spkeehan 
#1 ·
**All info removed by me**

Authorities were contacted a couple hours ago, so I removed all the info I posted until the outcome of the investigation... I will post the results when it's all over...

Thanks for everyone looking out!!

#2 ·
:furious: Friggin' thieves!!!!! :50cal: I hate the fact that we work our butts off and they just work their fingers... :finger: Woe unto the thief that tries to mess with my Z when I walk up on them. :chair: :fish:

I was checking out ebay and saw a set of silver Nismos. Maybe you should monitor that.

#3 ·
Tell me about it... I bust my ass for what I have, and it pisses me off to no end that people just think they can take whatever they want. I'm sure Karma will have it's way with whoever did it.

I saw a set of Nismos for sale on Ebay, but I believe they've been listed since before this happened. I remember seeing them up there almost a week ago already, but I will be keeping an eye on that site!

#4 ·
So will you be going for a new set of Nismos or something else? I assume insurance will cover it and pay full replacement cost.

I'm sure what makes it worse is you probably live in a nice 'hood, but the scumbags still came cruising in and found you. I thought those wheels had locks on them. I almost want someone to steal my stockers. Then I could buy aftermarket wheels.

#7 ·
as posted on the other forum:
umm wheel locks? why would you spend 3 grand on rims and tires and blow off getting wheel locks. Sorry but this is your own fault if you didnt tell the dealer of their mistake, if you asked for it you should have made sure they put them on.
Either way, sorry for your loss. Just make sure you have some wheel locks and an alarm next time.

#8 ·
Sorry about your loss. I will definately keep my eyes open as I go through the boards. Check ebay too! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#10 ·
I hate people that steel things. I think they are nothing but loosers that are to lazy to work for things. I hope you get the wheels back and justice will be done with the thieves

#11 ·
[/quote]

and seeing a comment like that from the "other forum" is why this place is so much better. yeah wheel locks are a must if you want to keep your rims, but even with those they still get ripped off. and what makes that comment bad is she already feels like crap for having them stolen, no reason to rub it in. let's keep posts like that on the "other forum" next time. thanks. :beer:

#12 ·
I'm sorry to hear about your wheels, hopefully they will turn up someplace... My question is; can anyone recommend better wheel locks... The ones I have look like they would be really easy to break off, and I don't want my Volks to go missing anytime soon!

And as far as those thieves are concerned :shoot: :shoot2:

#14 ·
[/quote]

and seeing a comment like that from the "other forum" is why this place is so much better. yeah wheel locks are a must if you want to keep your rims, but even with those they still get ripped off. and what makes that comment bad is she already feels like crap for having them stolen, no reason to rub it in. let's keep posts like that on the "other forum" next time. thanks. :beer:
<div align="right">[snapback]93278[/snapback]
[/quote]
nothing like a little advice to help her with her next purchase. But then again I AM a dick so take it like it is. Anyway... if you all look at the other forum looks like the wheels can be found on ebay exactly as she described them to be. Crazy huh

#15 ·
Yeah and make sure no one posts the link to the ebay item...she has contacted the police and if this guy is registered we don't want to tip him off.

#16 ·
[/quote]

[/quote]
:doh: And you didn't edit it after saying this!? :rolf2:

#17 ·
[/quote]

[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]93339[/snapback]
[/quote]now you are telling the mods how to do their job?

i think you Z owners are growing a tad too sensitive...

#18 ·
[/quote]

[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]93339[/snapback]
[/quote]now you are telling the mods how to do their job?

i think you Z owners are growing a tad too sensitive...
<div align="right">[snapback]93345[/snapback]
[/quote]
Just funny he criticizes the other forum for letting that post fly and then he does the same...

"and you didn't edit it after this!?" and "you should've edited it after you said this" are not the same thing. :)

#19 ·
[/quote]
not sure if that woudl work, the mcgaurd wheel locks are ROUND, this says it only works on hex head bolts.
<div align="right">[snapback]93270[/snapback]
[/quote]

it would work. also, you could use these....works like a charm. these will rip ANYTHING off:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...226218?v=glance

they will rip anything off!! my friend and i put an aftermarket exhaust on his car...and one of the bolts was so rusted on there NOTHING could get it off. we used one of these and it tore the bolt off....as in ripped it apart!! haha.

#20 ·
The idiot even listed his REAL info in his profile on ebay...gotta love the lack of common sense people have these days. At least his lack of common sense will help this lady get her wheels back.

#22 ·
[/quote]

and we know for sure that this is the guy that took them?
<div align="right">[snapback]93358[/snapback]
[/quote]
They were listed on the SAME day they were stolen...same area....same wheels (no nismo stickers on them).

#23 ·
[/quote]

and we know for sure that this is the guy that took them?
<div align="right">[snapback]93358[/snapback]
[/quote]
They were listed on the SAME day they were stolen...same area....same wheels (no nismo stickers on them).
<div align="right">[snapback]93360[/snapback]
[/quote]

****....i found the ad. the tired are even the same!

what a dick!

#24 ·
Yeah, no kidding.

She should be posting on herein a minute or so. One of the moderators or admins needs to stick around for a while to see if she does (she prob. wants it closed).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.