Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have track model and my friend has some rx7 wheels, with slicks, will this fit on the rear of my track model with brembos? thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
hard to tell without size, width, and offset of the wheel...

my hunch is no if they fit 26" slicks on them...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I personally don't know off the top of my head but I would assume that it might be possible. First off, you have to find out if the lug pattern is the same, the 350z is 114mm 5 lug pattern, you can measure your friends wheel if you want to double check. To measure a 5 lug pattern, you measure from the center of any bolt and then go to the second bolt in rotation, it is not measured like an exact diameter of a circle. If the pattern fits then the next thing to check is the depth of the wheel and rim diameter. Considering that the rx7 probably did not have wide wheels, then most likely depth won't be an issue. Another factor to check is the diameter of the rim, if you have a track model with brembos, then the minimum size rim you can use is probably a 17" rim. Even though the track model comes with at least stock 18s, I have seen some people squeeze 17s on.

If all of these factors are met then you can use the rim, but as far as what size tire they are using, I don't know if it will be an issue with rubbing the wheel well/fender. So that might be your only issue. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts