Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed 350ed has these go check them out in the garage! i wanted to ask him to comment on these? Do you notice a difference with these installed? Would you recommend them?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi there. I haven't taken them to the track yet so not fully sure, but roll is better. I don't push the car to the extreme on the street much. They have 5 settings, allowing adjustment from 7% to 70% stiffer than stock. 1 3/8-inch diameter (front) and 7/8-inch diameter (rear) tube bars. Personally I'd go with the 350evo bars if I was buying new since they're cheaper and can come with the better polyurethane bushings for more.
I'll probably stiffen up the rear to the max for the track and leave the front at the middle setting which should help more with understeer.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The Hotchkiss anti-sway bars look nice also. Got 3 way ajustable front and rear.

Personally, I stay away from Stealen products

·
Registered
123 Posts
Personally they are too expensive and I'd probably go with Hotchkis or 350EVO bars if I had to buy new. But there's nothing much to screw up with sways. It's just personal adjustment criteria of how little or much more stiffness you want from it.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I am planning on the 350evo bars as well. Although the eibachs are fairly cost effective (aka cheap.. lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts