Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Stillen Stage 3 S/C

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Barzten1 
#1 ·
Have been looking to bump up the hp on the Z and was looking at the Stillen Stage 3 S/C. Has anyone heard any reports on the hp results that it puts out or the reliability for the unit? After seeing the results for the HKS unit it is a toss up between the Vortech or the Stillen S/C's

#3 ·
Have been looking to bump up the hp on the Z and was looking at the Stillen Stage 3 S/C. Has anyone heard any reports on the hp results that it puts out or the reliability for the unit? After seeing the results for the HKS unit it is a toss up between the Vortech or the Stillen S/C's

We have allot of experience with this stage 3 S/C. What "specifically" do you want to know??

#5 ·
We have allot of experience with this stage 3 S/C. What "specifically" do you want to know??
some of the questions were answered in other post i found such as the overall hp from the stage 3 was reported at 125hp.

Heard that it was very reliable unit to have and still be able to drive daily if needed but any thoughts on how problem free you think the s/c is would be nice.

I plan on putting on the entire Stillen intake/exhaust set up, s/c/intake/headers/dual exhaust. and was curious if anything else needed to be done when adding the stage 3 such as engine work, porting/polishing, bigger cams/springs

Just trying to get some feedback from others who already have the s/c installed and what they think of it as well.

#6 ·
some of the questions were answered in other post i found such as the overall hp from the stage 3 was reported at 125hp.

Heard that it was very reliable unit to have and still be able to drive daily if needed but any thoughts on how problem free you think the s/c is would be nice.

I plan on putting on the entire Stillen intake/exhaust set up, s/c/intake/headers/dual exhaust. and was curious if anything else needed to be done when adding the stage 3 such as engine work, porting/polishing, bigger cams/springs

Just trying to get some feedback from others who already have the s/c installed and what they think of it as well.

Ok...It is a nice, daily driven kit. Not real big on power, but except for the occasional belt problems, very reliable. It sounds awesome too. I have a used one (stage 3) that I might sell if the price is right.

Scott at VRT
http://www.violentracing.com/

#7 ·
I have a Stillen hood in perfect condition paonted chrome silver if anybody is interested. Only want $250 for it. Was on car for 2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.