Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Saturday I got the Stillen Spoiler installed and the rare Fairlady badge in the center. Figured I'd post up some pics of the car for critique. Pretty much done with the outside now. I MAY do a Veilside front lip, but not until I get a plenum/exhaust... Spoiler seems to be like 1/2 shade off depending upon angle, but hopefully some sunfade, washing/waxing, will get them to match perfectly by summer. And they only charged me 75$ to paint and install it. Install took 2 hours since we lost some bolts in the hatch, etc. As far as the paint goes, you can't even tell from some angles (mainly just the straight on rear). So, what do y'all think?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
No offense..But I really hate the "fairlady" badging on the 350Z. Looks cool with the black wheels.But it looks like your spoiler is mounted off to one side more.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

yeah...looks like it's mounted to the left more.
<div align="right">[snapback]85885[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yeah, totally right about that.. I'd complain about it. Thats pretty hack, I'm pretty sure you coulda done a better job mounting it than your shop did.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It didn't want to mount with the most ease... I'm going to try to loosen the bolts sometime next weekend and move it to the right...

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea its lopsided...
that looks like the stillen replica (like mine)... as far as i know the stillen has an edge unless u blend it well... the replica goes down all the way like the one in the pic... first pic is if of the stillen, 2nd is mine... my installer charged me 75 bucks to install it, did a perfect job ... total 375 all inclusive :)

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool.

I got my replica for 200$ and paint/install for 75 so im not beechin....

I'll un-lopside it this weekend since im working out of town right now

·
Registered
44 Posts
[/quote]

oh ok... yeah u said stillen thats why i posted... stillens are like 389 just for the unpainted spoiler...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasn't being technical when I mentioned the "Stillen" in the topic... just wanted to get some ppl to look. :)

Did you say yours it offcenter too? or did it center correctly?
After doing some measurement, I only need to budge it 1/8" to the right...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts