Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experiance with this supercharger? I have heard of 1 or 2 horror stories, but I would imagine that every SC or TT kit has had at least 1 bad story.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Does the stock hood clear that thing? What SCs require an after market hood?

·
Registered
853 Posts
That hood is gunna run you about $650 and then you have to get it painted. I have one in perfect condition painted chrome silver for sale. I only want $350 for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Here's a shot from under the hood

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm in ABQ, NW. Stopped trying to sell it because I get lazy. Sitting in the storage room at my local performance shop

·
Registered
853 Posts
I've done quotes for people from Cali to Florida. This can't be shipped by mail. It has to be freighted. To package it so it won't get damaged is going to be like $80 - $90. Freight will be about $95-$105 to San Diego. Let me know if your interested. Thanks again!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I never thought of that. If you come pick I'll let it go for $300. I don't have a truck so its a pain in the ass to take it and get it packed for frieght then send it. Thats why I haven't really tried to sell it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
[/quote]

I was over at Stillen's G/Z day this past weekend. They had a customer's 350Z on the dyno (dynojet) with their stage 2 kit (intercooled, with a 6psi pulley) and it put down 290 hp at the wheels. Sounds a bit low, but this car was also an automatic and we all know how those pesky autos suck up the power! :doh: He was also running the Stillen exhaust and intake. Not a bad set up considering it's the only carb approved FI kit on the market.

sean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts