Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many months of waiting, I finally picked up the car Friday night. The car was a side project for the shop so they couldnt work on it full time, just when they had spare time. Overall I was extremely happy with the work they did. What I had pictured when we were first discusing the design and what was actaull done was way beyond what I had expected. I was pictureing something a lot more basic. The sound coming from the stereo is nothing short of amazing. The guys over there do amazing work, been going there for quite a few years now. They arent the cheapest but they arent the most expensive either. I learned over the years that you get what you pay for. Plus most importantly they are honest no BS, and they have great customer service, Ive blown a few speakers and they replaced mine out right then and there if its in stock. So anyone in the S. Cali area looking for work done I'd really recommend you check out Street Sounds Plus, this is my third they they have done. Fixed I hope

Equiptment list
Kenwood X979 headunit
Kenwood Sirius radio
Kenwood 5 1/4 speaker for the center channel and rear speaker
Kenwood 4ch amp to paoer the center speaker and rear
Playstaion 2
7" Savv Savv
2 5.8" Sav screen
Focal Utopia 165W3
12" JL W7
Zapco 360
Zapco 1000
Zapco Symbilinks
Alumapro 15 Farad Cap
Kenwood Navigaton(backordered)
TV tuner

Dash with center channel for the 5.1 and 7" screen molded in and fiberblassed and painted

Focal Utopia 165W3 in the door and custom kickpanels

Storage area behind the seat

Zapco 360 and 1000 in the amp rack

12" JL W7 and 5.8" screens

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by toykilla@Apr 11 2004, 10:05 AM
if u would send me all of your stereo pics i will post them in our gallery.

either email them to me at [email protected] or upload them to my ftp server:

ftp://66.169.152.192 

use ftp program or IE

I just uploaded the pics, if you have any problems seeing them let me know

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
That is an AWESOME setup. How much did it cost to fiberglass all that? BTW, any night shots with the headunit closed and/or some with it just closed during the day?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by nissan350ztt@Aug 3 2004, 12:48 AM
That is an AWESOME setup. How much did it cost to fiberglass all that? BTW, any night shots with the headunit closed and/or some with it just closed during the day?

wow how did u find this thread. Sorry dont have any pics of it at night or closed.
As for labor ummm I just paid whatever was cost of it, but if someone walked in and wanted the same done it would probably be around 5-6K worth of labor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow, awesome setup, looks very clean. one thing though, be careful with that deck, i get about 3 complaints a month at work about those kenwood "hideaway" flip decks breaking, usually its the motor that just freezes it in midflip, and kenwood hasnt done anything to address the issue. =\

1 - 20 of 26 Posts