Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
OK I'll bite...how much? I'm actively shopping the Eibach coil overs or the Koni's with Pro Eibach springs. I track the car alot....Mostly autoX but 4 to 6 times a year at a big track like Thunderhill. Sell me on these. Not to be an ass...but why these -vs- what I'm looking at already. I will pull the trigger on this purchase soon so info sooner than latter is good. Thanks - JimZ

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
OK I'll bite...how much? I'm actively shopping the Eibach coil overs or the Koni's with Pro Eibach springs. I track the car alot....Mostly autoX but 4 to 6 times a year at a big track like Thunderhill. Sell me on these. Not to be an ass...but why these -vs- what I'm looking at already. I will pull the trigger on this purchase soon so info sooner than latter is good. Thanks - JimZ
...funny, huh?
:cheers:

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
...funny, huh?
Henry: (laughing hard) Really funny. Really funny.
Tommy: Whattya mean I'm funny?
Henry: You're just funny, y'know, the story. It's funny. You're a funny guy.
Tommy: Whattya mean? They way I talk? What?
Henry: It's just, y'know, it's just funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything ...
Tommy: Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?
Anthony (Frank Adonis): (worried) Tommy, no, you got it all wrong ...
Tommy: Whoa, whoa Anthony! He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What'd you say? Funny how? What?
Henry: Just you know you're funny.
Tommy: You mean, let me understand this ... cuz I ... maybe its me, maybe I'm a little ****** up maybe. I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you. I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?
Henry: I don't know just ... you know how you tell the story. What?
Tommy: No, no I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. (yelling now) How the **** am I funny? What the **** is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny?
(Long suspenseful pause: is someone going to die?)
Henry (cracking up): Get the **** outta here!
(everyone laughs, the tension is gone)
Tommy: Ya ************, I almost had him! I almost had him! You stuttering prick here! Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning!!
BTW, I like the coilovers....
That is one of my favorite scenes in any movie.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Well now I'm lost. :headshake: I must be the most ignorant poster on the site or there is an inside joke goin on that I just don't get :doh: . WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT :OMG: ?! I just wanted some info on coilovers :werd: :lmfao:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spring rates for the GR+ are 12K/5K or 12K/11K

Spring rates for the GR+ PRO are 16K/14K

Hope that helps to answer some of the PM's

These are great and we have some sick prices on them!!!

PM us!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
PM me prices for both sets please.. shipped to 77566.. thanks

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
+1 pricing shipped for both sets to 75056

·
Registered
181 Posts
Also PM me price shipped to 67235. But I would like the the price on the 12k/11k. <---This coilover set comes with the oem spring mount location correct? I don't want the true coilover in the rear.

·
Registered
181 Posts
OEM style setup mounts the spring in the stock location on the rear suspension with an adjustable collar for ride height. Then you have the damper to replace the stock one. The front is still a true coilover.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts