Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody has a pic of the same z before and after pics with lowering springs and without?

should i lower my z???

i dont want to scrape fmy front end. even if you drive caredully, there can stillbe that hidden pothole that will screw ur front end. Does it make that much of a difference in looks. will I screw up any kind of traction control. i dont want ride quality to suffer.

i love the look of the slammed cars, but i do want my car to have a exotic look that oadults can still drive. i dotn want the lthis look to suffer by lowering it. do u think itll make my car look like a little kid race wanna be ricer car. lol.

somebody please help with this all. i want to know if it really is worth it to lower it.it is pretty low STock.but would it look 10times better?

oh and will it void waranty

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
lowering the z definitely makes it look sick! you will not bottom out on potholes, but you need to be carfull around dips and steep driveways. It will help performance as well (lowering center of gravity)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
****... i need some before and after pics.

But is whats the lowest inch drop so i dont bottom out on potholes?
and which springs to stay away from and which are good so i have more options than just eibach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts