Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I got my first 'new' mag yesterday! It's the summer 2005 edition, and that is one sweet TTZ on the cover! :drool:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Anyone know what stores carry this? I keep telling myself that I need to get a subscription to Sports Z Mag but the wait time to get the first issue usually dissuades me.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Jun 24 2005, 08:44 PM
Anyone know what stores carry this? I keep telling myself that I need to get a subscription to Sports Z Mag but the wait time to get the first issue usually dissuades me.
[snapback]121555[/snapback]​

Best bet is to contact the editor @ Sport Z. He can usually tell you what stores in your state carry them. Not many at all carry them though, and the one's that do have a very limited stock.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by Nis350ZTT+Jun 24 2005, 08:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TrackZ03
@Jun 24 2005, 08:44 PM
[snapback]121555[/snapback]​

Best bet is to contact the editor @ Sport Z. He can usually tell you what stores in your state carry them. Not many at all carry them though, and the one's that do have a very limited stock.
[snapback]121556[/snapback]​

Thanks Brandon. I definitely want to get my hands on the current issue if I can.

·
Registered
785 Posts
The barnes and noble in my town carries Sport Z. They usually hide it behind all those wonderful car rags like "Pinto Sport" and "chicks in booty shorts makes cars go faster". I always try and give sport Z a little surreptitious product placement support by relocating it to front and center.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts